Monday, February 13, 2012

BE THANKFUL

Over the last 12 months the "First World Problems" meme has lit the Internet on fire and become a household term for myself and millions of others. The best part of these simplistic realizations is that it can lead one to be thankful for what they have.

If you are reading this post right now you have an internet connection, which probably means you have many necessitates taken care of and luxuries at your disposal.

This morning the following infographic caught my eye, attention, and left me feeling incredibly grateful for the comforts and opportunities I have in my life. Before you complain this week, count your many blessings, name them one by one...

pic.twitter.com/l2RUSpFO

1 comment:

  1. Really puts things in perspective :/ Man, I'm so ungrateful.

    ReplyDelete